“…a Fantastic Event Wendy Perry so glad that Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association (ACXPA) was able to be involved Luke Hutchinson Derek Finch Justin Tippett David Stone“
“Powerful connections… mind blowing stat’s… new possibilities to explore. Thank you Wendy Perry another great networking event”
“Thanks Wendy Perry for another fabulous and informative event, great speakers and vibe, lots of creative possibilities!”
“Thanks Wendy & Scott! SXSW is definitely on my bucket list now 😁”
“Great connections and always informative and interesting events!”
Described as an ‘eye opening’ event, CX & SXSW – Sister Cities Celebration 40 year relationship from City of Adelaide to City of Austin event TAFE SA #Adelaide saw around 180 creatives, entrepreneurs & innovators gather for #learning & #networking.
Scott Perry and I shared the MCing and the event packed in a lot of information about who to connect with and what opportunities are out there for you Workforce BluePrint Switch Start Scale Sea to Valley Startups Tech Ranch.
- David Stone – VP Sales, Concentrix and Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association (ACXPA) who shared the hosting too
- Luke Hutchinson – TAFE SA Director Student Services Experience
- Daish Malani – CEO/Founder, +Life •Add Life Technologies• AR/VR Meet Up;
- Denham D’Silva – Co-Founder Deep Liquid, Barossa Valley Brewing
- Dr Tim Mahlberg – Director of Ecosystems SA, Stone & Chalk Group
- Colin Daniels – Managing Director, SXSW Sydney
- Major Benjamin Flink – Head of Innovation and New Ventures, RAA Adelaide
- Roseanne Healy – CEO Swarmer, Adelaide
- Film Lab Team Matt Vesely and Lucy Campbell #monolith
If you can see the potential here, a bit like sitting on golden opportunities, encourage economic development colleagues, entrepreneurs and founders, innovators and creators, State/Territory Government, local governments and elected members to get in touch and take a lead on:
– Catalysing sister city relationships around entrepreneurship, events, and experiences, startups, scaleups and small businesses with collaborative activities
– Identifying who should be involved and will benefit and how can you take your sister city relationships and friendly states (SA – TX) to the next level with direct investment, a joint vision, strategy and action plan
– Practical connections and introductions between both sister cities to help reimagine what this could be
– For Adelaide to Austin and South Australia to Texas, if this is something you’d like to explore, please Express Your Interest here
– Add your organisation and contact details to the SA and TX matching list, i.e., put your information into this document to gain introductions, connections and be part of where this relationship goes to into the future
And if sister cities and AUKUS is a topic of interest, please reach out via email@example.com to chat and potentially collaborate, thanks.