COACH AND MENTOR
Working alongside Startups & Side Hustles, those who are Self Employed & Sub Contractors, Small Businesses, Scaleups and Standouts through Switch Start Scale:
- Promoting and encouraging entrepreneurship among all individuals by providing information and advice about entrepreneurship and starting and running a business to clients, community organisations and other relevant stakeholders.
- Providing tailored mentoring and assistance to individuals. This includes facilitating interactive engagements to provide information and advice (such as workshops and networking events) and providing mentoring assistance and advice.
- Linking and referring individuals to appropriate services that will help them start and run their own business, including New Business Assistance with NEIS.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
From the start of the Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service contract with the Australian Government on 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2021, Wendy has worked with 1500+ clients, via 1880+ 1 on 1 sessions with events where 10 500+ people registered and 6300 referrals have been made.
Wendy won the SA Woman 2020 Connection Award and was a 2017 finalist in the open category for the Women in Innovation awards for her work and mentorship around the world.
A regular chair and MC, professional presenter and speaker, Wendy has spoken at Australian, OECD workshops, international conferences around the world and UNESCO UNEVOC, addressing key topics such as:
- Workforce Planning and Development
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) and TVET
- International Capability and Capacity Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Connect with Wendy Perry
For testimonials and speaker requests please visit the Speaker page and if you would like to explore a potential topic for a key note, conference, event, forum, master class or professional development activity, please contact me on +61 416 150 491 or firstname.lastname@example.org