COACH AND MENTOR
- Promoting and encouraging entrepreneurship among all individuals by providing information and advice about entrepreneurship and starting and running a business to clients, community organisations and other relevant stakeholders.
• Providing tailored mentoring and assistance to individuals. This includes facilitating interactive engagements to provide information and advice (such as workshops and networking events) and providing mentoring assistance and advice.
• Linking and referring individuals to appropriate services that will help them start and run their own business, including New Business Assistance with NEIS.
• Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
From the start of the Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service contract with the Australian Government on 1 January 2019 to 30 June 2023, Wendy has facilitated around 15 000 interactions with advice, 1 on 1 sessions and events. Chair of the Australian Entrepreneurs Alliance (AEA), representing the interests of entrepreneurship facilitators, the entrepreneurs they support, and the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Board member for Propel SA, offering a range of services designed to help business succeed. Wendy won the SA Woman 2020 Connection Award and was a 2017 finalist in the open category for the Women in Innovation awards for her work and mentorship around the world. A regular chair and MC, professional presenter and speaker, Wendy has spoken at Australian and international conferences, OECD and UNESCO UNEVOC forums around the world, addressing key topics such as:
- Workforce Planning and Development
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) and TVET
- International Capability and Capacity Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
All with a theme of, “Your Future – Take What You Are Given or Design What You Want”.
Connect with Wendy Perry
For testimonials and speaker requests please visit the Speaker page and if you would like to explore a potential topic for a key note, conference, event, forum, master class or professional development activity, please contact me on +61 416 150 491 or firstname.lastname@example.org