Scaling up, especially globally requires a strategic plan, development of your people, cash and resources, as well as on point execution with inspiration, to go from bootstrapping to your business booming.
Rich insight and knowledge is being shared each week, in the Australia Awards Short Course on Business Acceleration for Entrepreneurs (Bhutan) between Bhutanese Entrepreneurs, experts, founders and scale ups.
And you might be interested to understand more about this program and who is involved.
Nelson Salangsang, Director, International Projects Unit, Queensland University of Technology and I are facilitating the program which includes online sessions, practical application, mentoring conversations, networking and some face to face sessions in Bhutan.
With various topics over each week, it has been wonderful to see so many friends involved such as:
- Ally Nitschke on Leadership and Management
- HR foundations for Scaling Up People with Evelyn Pollard
- Shop Local SA’s story with Amanda Bridge
- Susan Knapp, Aaliyah, Marley and Amalia on Creating Purposeful Enterprises, Transforming Communities
- Graham Poon on Strategic Planning and Strategy Development
- Phil Catley on Sales, Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Francis Wong on Strategy and Networking Internationally
- Story of raising $94 m and what you look for as a private investor with Robyn Verrall
- All about the numbers with Christopher Karvountzis (CK)
- Corporate investment and what corporate investors might be looking for with Ben Flink
A theme of inspiring stories will see a number of sessions on a range of topics covering:
- How to develop an authentic and real business by representing your clients how they really are, plus branding and marketing tips with Milly and Remco from MILCO Design
- How to grow your business by providing authentic experiences with Mark Koolmatrie from Kool tours
- How to support your team and yourself as well as clients with Cassie Day from The Carers Place
- How to grow your business by providing services/outcomes customers want with Lauren Byleveld from Studio Veld
- How to grow a sustainable food based production and delivery business to the next level, plus tips on farming with Vanessa and Jason from Organicbox
- How to grow your product based business, branding, packaging and getting into supermarkets with Wendy Hardy from Spice Girlz
“Words can’t express how thankful we are for the time and inputs Scott has provided us with, and forever grateful to Wendy for making it happen. Really learnt a lot in an hour session. Another accomplishment for me infact 🤗😉“
“I had a wonderful session with Scott. It was really insightful and awakening session for me.”
If you’d like to get in touch with some of the entrepreneurs or others involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.