Twenty six tech startups from Indonesia will be in Australia with a focus on scaling up globally. The startups are across AgTech, EdTech, FinTech, Health/Bio/MedTech, Business/Professional Services including those who are social enterprises. They are seeking connections, introductions and potential partnerships with complimentary Australian startups and businesses as well as learning about the broader entrepreneurial ecosystem in Australia.
You might be wondering who is in the group, what type of businesses and representatives, so to give you a sense of the mix and potential collaborations here are some of the areas covered:
- AgTech – Recycling and appreciation of agricultural waste; Sustainable building materials; Click to harvest produce boxes; Sustainable coffee farming; Aquaculture and fish farming
- EdTech – Braille viewer tool and Android app; Online learning; RFID, badging, smart cards, digital identity; Learning Applications For Elementary, Junior and Senior High School Students
- FinTech – Payment security; Investor/funding provider; e-payment and first provider of electronic payment and risk management services in Indonesia; Digital signatures
- Health/Bio/MedTech – Medical fundraising platform; App developers; Clinic management systems
- Business/Professional Services – HR software to manage talent needs; ecommerce marketplace; Fashion online; Coworking; Online stores; Mobile application that gives shoppers cashback for scanning their receipts whilst collecting massive amounts of purchase data for real time analysis
- Creative Economy Agency
- Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Small Medium Enterprise
- AMVESINDO (Indonesian Venture Capital Association for The Start Up)
Some have raised record breaking funding rounds, like Elevenia, DOKU and Tokopedia (there is a unicorn or two) and you have the opportunity to engage with members of the delegation across the following dates:
- 30 April – 2 May 2018 in Sydney
- 3 May – 7 May 2018 in Adelaide with a Mega Meetup planned for the evening of 3 May, side hustle event on 4 May, and founders lunch on 7 May
- 7 May – 11 May in Brisbane
There will also be evening events in Sydney and Brisbane with details to be released shortly. If you would like to be involved as a speaker, venue host and/or to be introduced then please get in touch.
For further information please contact Wendy Perry, Managing Director, Workforce BluePrint via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 416 150 491, thank you.